Benefits of Membership
- Monthly meetings (except July and August) with programs featuring local and often international guest speakers, demonstrations, lending library, show and tell, raffles, door prizes and merchant tables
- Sew Groups
- Monthly newsletters (except July and August)
- Monthly sew days (all year long)
- Community Comfort Quilt program also with scheduled sew days
- Workshops (Fees subsidized by the guild)
- Retreats, both away and stay-at-home
- Quilt shows
- Annual Membership fee is $35.00.
- All guild events are scent free environments.
- The guild maintains best practices for privacy and protection of membership information.
How to Join Us
- Attend one of our meetings, complete a provided membership form and pay your dues.
- Fill out our Online Membership Form which is automatically submitted to Membership.
- Print a Membership Form and send it to:
PO Box 1177
Parksville, BC, V9P 2H2
Once you’ve filled out a form, your membership application will be complete when payment is received. You must indicate your method of payment on an application form.
How to Pay
- By E-transfer to treasurer @ parksvillequilthousequilters.com.
- By cash at a meeting.
- By cheque at a meeting, or mail it with your paper application, or mail it after filling out the online membership form.
Email membership if you have any questions.